Sint-Pancras, 26 maart 2019
Statistics and profiling
We record statistics on how our website is used. These statistics are used to improve our website and ensure that you only see relevant information. We can combine personal data to gain more insights about you. Naturally, we will respect your privacy at all times. If you do not wish for us to combine your data, you can let us know at any time. We use your IP address for this purpose and have a legitimate interest in doing so. We retain this personal data for one year.
You can use the contact form to submit questions or requests. We use your name, e-mail address and phone number for this purpose, provided you have given your consent. We keep this information until three months after we are sure that you are satisfied with our response, so that we can easily access the information for follow-up.
Sharing with other companies or organisations
We only share your personal data with other companies or organizations when necessary for our website or if we are legally obliged to do so, for example if the police require it when they suspect a crime has been committed.
We use Google Analytics to monitor how visitors use our website. A ‘Processor Agreement’ was drawn up between us and Google that contains strict conditions on what they may track. We have not given Google permission to use the Analytics information it receives from us for any other purpose. Google anonymizes the IP addresses on our behalf.
The security of your personal data is very important to us. To protect your privacy, we implemented the following measures:
- Access to personal data is protected by a username and password;
- Access to personal data is protected by a username and a login token;
- The systems that store personal data are secured with physical measures such as locks and lockers;
- All information between you and our website is concealed by secure connections including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) when you input personal data.
Accessing, rectifying, and erasing your personal data
If you have any questions or wish to know which personal data we have that relates to you, you can always contact us. Please use the contact information specified below. You have the rights to do the following:
- obtain an explanation of which personal data we have and what we do with it
- access the exact personal data we have
- rectify errors
- erase outdated personal data
- withdraw consent
- object to a certain use
Please remember to always clearly specify who you are so that we can be sure that we do not rectify or erase someone else’s personal data.
1834 AX Sint Pancras